Magnificent cathedrals and palaces with luxurious panoramas and elegant interiors, more than hundred of the channels, the gondolas slowly sliding over, several hundreds of graceful bridges, each one of which is in its own way unique, hidden from the tourists` eyes gardens with exotic plants – it is not surprising that Venice passes for the most beautiful and romantic cities of the world.
It`s hard to describe the charm of the city, which is grinded of water, stone and glass in words – it should be seen and felt on your own. Don’t limit your visit to Venice only with acquaintance with tourists` favourite places, visit also other islands, adjoining the city territory, Murano, Lido, Giudecca, San Giorgio – secluded and unpopulous, but as charming as Venice itself.
The features of photography in Venice:
- Venice is not big, and the number of people coming here is great! If you want to be stamped on the sights, not on the hundreds of passers` heads background it`s better to start photographing in the early morning,
- the beauty of each corner of Venice and nearest islands allows to make various routes often without tough tie to some streets,
- from the water another Venice opens – don’t refuse to make photos on gondola,
- dozens of admirable deluxe class hotels are there in Venice. If you stay at one of them, your venetian photo walk can be variegated with interior photography,
- the convenience of the water transport service allows organizing photography in Venice itself and on the neighboring islands in the ranks of one photo session.